Rock Climbing In the Peak District
Learn rock climbing in the Peak District with Aspire Adventure Activities. The Peak District has some of the finest gritstone and limestone cliffs in Britain and is the ideal area to enjoy the thrill and challenge of outdoor climbing.
Aspire Adventure Activities run a variety of rock climbing activities for all groups in the Peak District including school parties, kids’ groups, families, scout groups, over 50’s and adults.
Climbing is also a great activity for team building days, helping enhance co-operation, communication and trust within teams.
Rock climbing can be a full day activity or can be combined with another activity, such as the Millers Dale Abseil.
We provide sensitive, expert and experienced instruction, sessions are structured so that you progress at your own pace. All equipment is provided including rock boots.
Peak District Rock Climbing Sessions Can Include
- Single pitch rock climbing
- Developing self-confidence
- Equipment use
- Belaying and rope work
Let David‘s considerable experience and enthusiasm for climbing give you a memorable, exciting and fulfilling time at the crag.
Where We Hold Climbing Courses
- Classic gritstone edges of Stanage, Burbage and Froggatt in the Dark Peak.
- A wider variety of grit climbs at Baslow and Birchens edges.
- Roaches, Windgather, Millstone Edge and Castle Naze.
- On limestone, Harborough Rocks has climbs of all difficulties, while Ravenstor, Water-cum-Jolly and Rubicon wall offer more testing challenges.
Contact Aspire Adventure Activities to find out more about our courses Peak District Rock climbing days.