Caving in the Peak District
Aspire Adventure Activities specializes in organizing Caving in the Peak District for schools, scouts, youth, families as well as Stag and Hen parties.
The Caves and Caverns beneath the Peak District reveal scenery as stunning as the hills and edges above ground.
Discover the wonders of the natural processes that have formed our hidden environment. When you book to come caving with Aspire Adventure Activities, you will discover a unique atmosphere with underground rivers and fantastic cave formations like stalagmites and stalactites.
Peak District Caving Locations
We use several classic Caves in the Peak District for our trips including:
• Castleton, including Giants Cave
• Stoney Middleton, including Carlswark Cavern
Whether exploring Derbyshire’s fantastic limestone cave systems or its disused mines, your trip should be an enjoyable and exciting experience, whilst keeping the safety of the group and the individual foremost.
• Ideal for novices and the experienced alike
• Trips can be made as challenging and adventurous as you require
• Morning, afternoon or full day trips available
• Can be combined with another activity for a mixed activity day
• All equipment is provided including over suit
• Caving trips in the Peak District can go ahead 365 days of the year whatever the weather!
Contact Aspire Adventure Activities to find out more about Caving in the Peak District