Why not book one of our Abseiling days in the Peak District? Abseiling is a thrilling, challenging and exciting experience. Our expert instructors will keep you safe! Whether you are tackling a small rock face, or the impressive 90 foot Millers Dale Viaduct Abseil. This is an experience not to be missed!
Abseiling is one outdoor activity that really gets the adrenalin flowing, although always under the safe and expert guidance of experienced caring instructors.
Before You Book:
- No previous experience needed
- Well worth bringing a camera!
- Fun for all ages and abilities
- Use as part of a teambuilding package
- Great for stag and hen parties
Our Abseiling activity can be combined with another activity to make a full day of adventure.
Why Do Abseiling in the Peak District?
- Ideal activity for large groups, couples or singles.
- Ideal for Charity Events to raise money for your chosen cause
- One to be included in everyone’s ‘bucket list’ of things to do!
Other locations include for abseiling include Matlock and Hathersage and it can be combined with another activity such as Rockclimbing, Caving or Orienteering to make a great activity day in Peak District.
Charity Abseils Peak District
Are you involved with a charitable organisation? Would you like to have a fun time and raise money with a charity abseil? We can help you to organise a charity abseil in Peak District.
We can arrange an abseil in Peak District at a variety of locations such as Millers Dale Viaduct which we have used on many occasions for organizations, businesses or individuals raising money for their chosen charity.
Contact Aspire Adventure Activities now to ask about Abseiling Peak District.