Rockclimbing Peak District
For Rockclimbing the Peak District has some of the finest gritstone and limestone cliffs in Britain and is the ideal area to enjoy the thrill and challenge of outdoor rockclimbing.
Aspire Adventure Activities run a variety of rockclimbing activities for all groups in the Peak District including school parties, kids’ groups, families, scout groups, over 50’s and adults. It’s also a great activity for team building days, helping enhance co-operation, communication and trust within teams.
Rockclimbing can be a full day activity or can combined with another activity, such as the Millers Dale Abseil. With sensitive, expert and experienced instruction, sessions are structured so that you progress at your own pace. All equipment provided including rockboots.
Rockclimbing sessions can include
• Single pitch rockclimbing
• Developing self confidence
• Equipment use
• Belaying and rope work
Let David’s enthusiasm for rockclimbing and considerable experience give you a memorable, exciting and fulfilling time at the crag.
Locations for rockclimbing courses can include some of the Peak’s District most famous crags:
- Clasic gritstone edges of Stanage, Burbage and Froggatt in the Dark Peak.
- A wider variety of grit climbs at Baslow and Birchens edges.
- Roaches,Windgather, Millstone Edge and Castle Naze.
- On limestone, Harborough Rocks has climbs of all difficulties, while Ravenstor, Water-cum-Jolly and Rubicon wall offer more testing challenges.
Contact Aspire Adventure Activities to find out more abought our Rockclimbing Courses.