Mine Exploration Peak District
Mine Exploration for lead has been going on in the Peak District since Roman Times. Exploring the Lead Mines is like going back in time, as they are packed full of history and interest.
You can experience the conditions and the unique atmosphere that the miners used to work in only a century ago.
We strongly believe that, be it Caving or Mine Exploration, your trip should be an enjoyable and exciting experience, whilst keeping the safety of the group and the individual foremost.
• Ideal for novices and the experienced alike
• Trips can be made as challenging and adventurous as you require
• Ideal for young people and adults
• Morning, afternoon trips available
• Can be combined with another activity for a mixed activity day
• All equipment is provided including oversuits
• Can go ahead 365 days of the year whatever the weather!
We use a number of venues for Mine Exploration in the Peak District:
• Matlock Bath
• Stoney Middleton
Contact Aspire Adventure Activities now to ask about our caving and Mine Exploration activities