Outdoor Activities in the Peak District
Fantastic Outdoor Activities in the Peak District for everyone:
…teams, groups, schools and colleges, as well as couples and individuals…
We are fully licensed by the Adventure Activities Licensing Authority (AALA) Licence no L6619/RO520 and we arrange:
- Fun outdoor adventure days for everyone
- Outdoor adventure activity programes for school and youth groups
- Team building, problem solving and development training events
- Hen and Stag weekends
- Birthday/ Anniversary presents
- Activity days for couples and individuals
- Away days and team challenge events for organisations
- Outdoor activities for children and families
- Over 50s outdoor activities
- Vouchers for special occasions: Bithdays, Christmas etc
We cater for primary, junior and secondary school pupils; familes; college students; youth groups; groups and individuals with special needs; young people who display challenging behaviour; uniformed organisations – scouts, guides etc.
Regardless of your age, ability and fitness level we have outdoor activities in the Peak District for you!
Get away from it all in the Peak District some of the most scenically, breathtaking areas of Britain.
Take the chance to experience exciting and fun adventurous outdoor activities under safe professional guidance, which will give you a real sense of achievement.
Treat yourself to a stress break from everyday life. If it is not just fun you are looking for we can offer activities and review sessions specifically designed to enhance your capabilities.
Available Outdoor Activities in Peak District
- Rock Climbing
- Rock Scrambling
- Caving expeditions
- Mine Exploration
- Family Outdoor Activities
- Guided Walks
- Stag weekend / Stag party
- Hen weekend / Hen party
- School party activities
- Team Building Days
We are able to advise on accommodation to suit your budget, ranging from camp sites and bunkhouses to luxury 5* country house hotels. We can also arrange for outside catering (including vegetarian and vegan options).
Your safety is our primary concern and we carry £5 million public liability insurance. We will be happy to provide teachers, leaders and parents a copy of our health and safety policy and risk assessments.
Contact Aspire Adventure Activities now to ask about any of our outdoor adventure activities